150 - 805 Cloverdale Ave
let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Victoria
Unusual Unit With 2Br & Den, 2 baths, In Suite Laundry, Top Floor, Sw Corner, Vaulted Ceilings Over Lr & Dr Windows, Skylights And More. Smaller 16 Unit Well Managed Building. , Extra And Separate Storage. Very Bright
Charm and location! You will love this updated 3 bed 2 bath home. With a fully new updated KITCHEN, fresh new paint throughout, laminate flooring. Situated in the back corner well off the property frontage. Totally private. perfect place to enjoy the covered patio and outside the area, your pet will love it too. Tons of storage. This centrally located family oriented complex is close to shopping and transit. ...
Excellent rental rate! One of the best in downtown Victoria. Be where the action is, all the tourists, all the foot traffic. Easy access for clients and customers. Wheelchair access and direct elevator plus over 10 air conditioned offices. Please see supplements for zoning and floor plans. Move in today! Measurements approx; Tenant to verify if important. First come, first serve. ...
First time to the market in 35 years this meticulously maintained 5Bed family home has been updated throughout & is situated on a private no-through street in the highly desirable Cedar Hill area! Boasting a flexible floorplan w/tons of natural light that would appeal to all buyers. Be impressed from the moment you enter w/an updated Kitchen that flows out to your Sun Drenched & new oversized double tiered So...
995 sq. ft. of bright south facing retail or office unit located at Bay and Government Street with full storefront window, sign box, and good quality interior improvements. Customer surface parking, street parking and bus route provide excellent access.
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Victoria Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
UVic MBA, P. Eng., PMP
Residential/Commercial REALTOR® and Property Manager with Pemberton Holmes
1. Luke will provide full professional service and guarantee to significantly save your Purchasing/Selling cost.
Luke will commit to you! You do not have to commit to Luke; if you do not like him, you can just walk away and he will not be upset.
2. If you are a real estate investor in Victoria, you can trust your home to Pemberton Holmes at the rate of 7.5% for the first two years and I will take care your home's rental business.
Professional Engineer with APEGBC
Membership Director of PMI Vancouver Island Chapter
陈弋超(Luke Chen) , Pemberton Holmes住宅/商业地产交易和租房管理经纪人
2. 假如您是外地到维多利亚进行房地产投资的。购房后您的房子可以交给Pemberton Holmes进行出租管理，前2年的管理费只收7.5%。
805 Cloverdale Ave, Victoria, BC V8X 2S9, Canada
2004-2006年获加拿大维多利亚大学MBA。毕业后在卡尔加里石油公司Suncor Energy（原Petro-Canada) 项目管理岗位上工作了9年。
是卑诗省工程师协会的工程师（Professional Engineer of APEGBC）和美国项目管理学院的项目管理专业人士（Project Management Professional of Project Management Institute）- 和温哥华岛项目管理协会会员主任。