150 - 805 Cloverdale Ave
let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Victoria
Completely remodeled 2003 modern craftsman style home. This gorgeous 3 bed plus den, 3 bath home boasts a grand cathedral entrance with soaring ceilings, an open floor plan with spacious kitchen, updated appliances, quartz counter tops and back splash plus large entertaining island. The inviting Living room offers a gas fireplace and opens to the urban oasis of a backyard with tiered patios, spectacular land...
Sunny, south-east facing, high end immaculate 2Bdroom/2Bath spacious corner suite / corner unit boasts new gourmet kitchen with S/S appliance, in suite laundry, quartz countertop, high-quality laminate floors at kitchen, bedrooms, living room and entry area and heated tiled floors at bathrooms,. It has high ceilings and large balcony and allows rental, pets and no age restriction. The unit also includes open ...
KP8 Proposed SL 1 - We are pleased to present 8 new town homes in a new location in the heart of Langford's town centre. These homes feature 2 unique floor plans with 3 bed room or 2 bedroom plus den (with skylight) layouts. All homes feature generously sized family rooms with yard access and patio, 3.5 baths, eat-in kitchen with an adjacent dining area with deck and living room, designer selected finishings ...
Yes, this is a brand new, one-bedroom downtown condo for under $300k! Now under construction, this smartly-designed suite offers Chard Development quality at $26k below market value. Centrally located in one of Victoria's most vibrant communities â€“ just steps from restaurants, shops and amenities â€“ this home features stainless steel appliances, solid surface countertops and full-height tile backsplash. Wo...
KP8 Proposed SL 2 - We are pleased to present 8 new town homes in a new location in the heart of Langford's town centre. These homes feature 2 unique floor plans with 3 bed room or 2 bedroom plus den (with skylight) layouts. All homes feature generously sized family rooms with yard access and patio, 3.5 baths, eat-in kitchen with an adjacent dining area with deck and living room, designer selected finishings ...
Excellent rental rate! One of the best in downtown Victoria. Be where the action is, all the tourists, all the foot traffic. Easy access for clients and customers. Wheelchair access and direct elevator plus over 10 air conditioned offices. Please see supplements for zoning and floor plans. Move in today! Measurements approx; Tenant to verify if important. First come, first serve. ...
A/O Quick Possession,house will be Vacant Oct 1st or Sooner,,New Price!!$679900 Investor or Big Family alert! 5 beds,3 baths revenue property has is one of the closest homes in the Greater Victoria region to Thetis Lake Park, just a 3 min walk away!Bright&open home in a quiet,family-friendly neighbourhood offers a dynamic floor plan that can accommodate extended family,or rental income,endless options in thi...
Spacious 1950's family home in residential area with loads of potential. This 4 bedroom home boasts large, bright rooms and plenty of outdoor space, large backyard patio and surrounding gardens. Main entrance opens into large south-facing living room and separate dining area, each with crown moulded ceilings which continue in the bedrooms as well. Large kitchen overlooking backyard & greenery offers tons of c...
Bright and very well maintained 1 bed and 1 bath condo. It is priced to sell and immediate possession is preferred. This home has a large bedroom, spacious bathroom, cozy kitchen & dining area plus an open living room which leads out to a south-facing balcony. It is close to all amenity's, with coffee shops, walk-in clinic and restaurants minutes away. A short stroll to Mayfair Mall, Hillside Mall, Parks, Pub...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Victoria Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
UVic MBA, P. Eng., PMP
Residential/Commercial REALTOR® and Property Manager with Pemberton Holmes
1. Luke will provide full professional service and guarantee to significantly save your Purchasing/Selling cost.
Luke will commit to you! You do not have to commit to Luke; if you do not like him, you can just walk away and he will not be upset.
2. If you are a real estate investor in Victoria and you buy your home through Luke Chen, you can trust your home to Pemberton Holmes at the rate of 7.5% and your home can be rented out and managed by Luke Chen.
Professional Engineer with APEGBC
Membership Director of PMI Vancouver Island Chapter
陈弋超(Luke Chen) , Pemberton Holmes住宅/商业地产交易和租房管理经纪人
2. 假如您是外地到维多利亚进行房地产投资的。购房后您的房子可以交给Pemberton Holmes进行出租管理，管理费只收7.5%。
805 Cloverdale Ave, Victoria, BC V8X 2S9, Canada
2004-2006年获加拿大维多利亚大学MBA。毕业后在卡尔加里石油公司Suncor Energy（原Petro-Canada) 项目管理岗位上工作了9年。
是卑诗省工程师协会的工程师（Professional Engineer of APEGBC）和美国项目管理学院的项目管理专业人士（Project Management Professional of Project Management Institute）- 和温哥华岛项目管理协会会员主任。