let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Victoria
Top & Corner Unit in desirable Oaklands! This spacious, very bright, well-maintained suite has 3 bdrms and the third bdrm has been converted to a huge den. You can convert the den back to a bedroom immediately. 4 skylights bring in plenty of sunshine into this home. The gourmet kitchen has plenty of cupboard space and features a big pass through window, opening up the space to the dining & living room. The gi...
Yates Coffee Bar is a stylish, modern downtown coffee and espresso bar offering a variety of desserts, fresh fruits, baked goods, locally roasted coffee, milk tea and sparkling drinks. Crepe cakes and other desserts are first of its kind in Victoria. The business has loyal and regular customers. High traffic area in central downtown. For all the office staff of the building and residential and commercial comm...
Motivated Seller! Almost brand new but no GST is needed. This 3 bdrm + bonus room looks larger than you would expect. Built on flat ground in a quiet neighborhood. It has 4 bdrm, 3 full baths, 2-Sundecks and a Single Garage. Level One bonus room has its own separate entrance, full bath & kitchenette including a water sink, fridge, microwave, and a small electric burner so it is currently used as a bachelor su...
New Listing - Impressive home in the desirable & family friendly area of Happy Valley is ready for you to fall in love. This Charming Arts & Crafts home has a thoughtfully designed open concept floor plan while still maintaining a functional separation -a main floor living room w cozy gas fireplace; French doors leading to the family room/den; huge kitchen w breakfast bar + separate eating area. The upper lev...Listed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
rental income $6,100.00 monthly. The home is situated closer to one side for maximum use for back yard play/ garden & driveways. The beautifully renovated, two story, 4 bedroom main home offers custom kitchen, gorgeous oak flooring, hand crafted fire place facing, lovely modern bathrooms. Carriage House 1Bedroom 1 bathroom self contained, rents for$1,700 monthly & the large sun room overlooks the lovely yard....Listed by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
Stunning Penthouse! This well-appointed loft condo offers large full height windows and 18 ft. ceilings. The open concept makes entertaining a must. Glistening wood floors on the main level. Enjoy cooking in your kitchen with granite counter tops and S/S appliances. Relax in the flow through dining/ living room or have refreshments on your balcony while gazing at the night stars and city lights. Bathroom a...Listed by JONESCO REAL ESTATE INC
Amazing value at WEST COMMONS, GableCraft Homes newest entry in the Westshore's only seaside master planned community, Royal Bay! Featuring an intimate collection of 63 townhomes this latest offering will not disappoint. With 3 bedroom plus Den, this spacious home is just under 1500 sf with quartz countertops in the kitchen, stainless steel appliances, gas range & 9' main floor ceilings. You even have a doubl...Listed by VREB Out Of Board Office
Located on Government St near Harbour of Downtown Victoria, above LUGARO Jewellers with Low rental rate; over 10 air conditioned offices with direct elevator and wheelchair access. Could be used as offices for various purposes, financial institutions, schools, high tech, call centre etc. Please find the Supplements for the zoning and floor plans. Measurements approx; Tenant to verify if important. Firs...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Victoria Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
UVic MBA, P. Eng., PMP
Residential/Commercial REALTOR® and Property Manager with Pemberton Holmes
1. Luke will provide full professional service and guarantee to significantly save your Purchasing/Selling cost.
Luke will commit to you! You do not have to commit to Luke; if you do not like him, you can just walk away and he will not be upset.
2. If you are a real estate investor in Victoria and you buy your home through Luke Chen, you can trust your home to Pemberton Holmes and your home can be rented out and managed by Luke Chen.
Professional Engineer with APEGBC
Membership Director of PMI Vancouver Island Chapter
Became Realtor on Feb 14, 2017. Very little expense on Advertisement and Main businesses are from referral. Honoured wtih 2019 Bronze Awards in Greater Victoria.
Abstract paintings from the famous Chinese artist - Xiangcheng Feng for sale:：
陈弋超(Luke Chen) , Pemberton Holmes住宅/商业地产交易和租房管理经纪人
2. 假如您是外地到维多利亚进行房地产投资的。购房后您的房子可以交给Pemberton Holmes进行出租管理。
805 Cloverdale Ave, Victoria, BC V8X 2S9, Canada
2004-2006年获加拿大维多利亚大学MBA。毕业后在卡尔加里石油公司Suncor Energy（原Petro-Canada) 项目管理岗位上工作了9年。
是卑诗省工程师协会的工程师（Professional Engineer of APEGBC）和美国项目管理学院的项目管理专业人士（Project Management Professional of Project Management Institute）- 和温哥华岛项目管理协会会员主任。