let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Victoria
This luxury 5 bdrm with a huge living room & a huge family room home includes a large chef's kitchen, huge walk in closet in master bedroom & expansive ensuite features a 9' vanity & jetted soaker tub. The 1 bdrm legal suite can very easily be convted to a 2 bdrm/2 bath suite. Additional features are Â¾" Brazilian Cherry flooring on main, high end counter tops and high quality wooden flooring throughout and s...
Excellent rental rate! One of the best in downtown Victoria. Be where the action is, all the tourists, all the foot traffic. Easy access for clients and customers. Wheelchair access and direct elevator plus over 10 air conditioned offices. Please see supplements for zoning and floor plans. Move in today! Measurements approx; Tenant to verify if important. First come, first serve. ...
Move right into this bright & beautiful home offering 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, plus den with a lovely private back yard and patio area with mountain views. The main level has gleaming hardwood floors throughout, granite countertops, maple cabinets, eating bar, and a cozy gas fireplace in your open concept kitchen, living & dining room. upper level has two generous sized bedrooms and a spacious master with ens...Listed by RE/MAX CAMOSUN
Location, location, location - near Costco, Shadow Mountain Park, Monashee Park and other amenities. A 3 bedroom home with a 2-bedroom legal suite and are currently rented up. Upstairs you will find an open concept plan with 3 spacious bdrms and 2 baths. The main living area has access to a spacious patio area for BBQ. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, maple shaker style kitchen cabinets, with ...
Very bright, high end air conditioned condo located in central but quiet residential area with easy access to everything. This 1 bedroom home features quartz countertops, energy efficient Whirlpool stainless steel kitchen appliance package, in-suite laundry and good size balcony. The bathroom could be en-suite or common. The whole complex is designed and built with Built Green Canada's sustainability practice...
Welcome to beautiful sought after Windemere Ridge located in the gorgeous Broadmead area. ORIGINAL OWNER occupied this gorgeous 2 bed 2 bath ONE LEVEL townhouse offers ample space and plenty of natural light. A large functional floorplan with spacious master suite, private bath and large closet. Large open dining room/living room with beautiful large windows and views beyond. Livingroom and family room share...Listed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
A/O in place. Backing onto Browning Gryo Park! This charming 4 bed, 2 bath character home features coved ceilings, wood floors, french doors, and a nice renovated kitchen and deck off the dining room. Upstairs features living/dining area, kitchen, 4-pc bathroom and 2 bedrooms; downstairs has a family room (that walks out to backyard through another set of french doors), 3-pc bath, laundry room, & 2 more bedr...
Possessing one of the premium locations in this highly regarded complex this spacious TOP FLOOR suite is sure to please. Overlooking the expansive & most impressive courtyard this unit offers a great floor-plan, 2 generous sized Bdrms. 2 full Baths, in-suite laundry, Gas F.P. spotless laminate/wood floors, perfectly placed SKYLITE in the highly functional Kit. separate storage area, & UNDERGROUND PARKING. ...Listed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Victoria Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
UVic MBA, P. Eng., PMP
Residential/Commercial REALTOR® and Property Manager with Pemberton Holmes
1. Luke will provide full professional service and guarantee to significantly save your Purchasing/Selling cost.
Luke will commit to you! You do not have to commit to Luke; if you do not like him, you can just walk away and he will not be upset.
2. If you are a real estate investor in Victoria and you buy your home through Luke Chen, you can trust your home to Pemberton Holmes and your home can be rented out and managed by Luke Chen.
Professional Engineer with APEGBC
Membership Director of PMI Vancouver Island Chapter
Became Realtor on Feb 14, 2017. Very little expense on Advertisement and Main businesses are from referral. Honoured wtih 2019 Bronze Awards in Greater Victoria.
Abstract paintings from the famous Chinese artist - Xiangcheng Feng for sale:：
陈弋超(Luke Chen) , Pemberton Holmes住宅/商业地产交易和租房管理经纪人
2. 假如您是外地到维多利亚进行房地产投资的。购房后您的房子可以交给Pemberton Holmes进行出租管理。
805 Cloverdale Ave, Victoria, BC V8X 2S9, Canada
2004-2006年获加拿大维多利亚大学MBA。毕业后在卡尔加里石油公司Suncor Energy（原Petro-Canada) 项目管理岗位上工作了9年。
是卑诗省工程师协会的工程师（Professional Engineer of APEGBC）和美国项目管理学院的项目管理专业人士（Project Management Professional of Project Management Institute）- 和温哥华岛项目管理协会会员主任。